links not working

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:53 PM

A couple of people on my team were having problems with the links on the page.  There are times they would click on a link and it would not navigate anywhere.  I was curious if there were any proxy/internet settings that I needed to change???  I noticed that I when I use a web debugging program like Fiddler that uses a proxy, all the links work. 

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2009 at 8:19 AM
Eugene,

Can you give me details about the client environment where you are seeing this behaviour ? Also is behaviour only on the homepage links ?

Thanks,
Sampath
Apr 3, 2009 at 12:42 AM
hey Sampath,

same environment- the report server is on a local server with SQL Server 2008 and people are using the latest version of IE to access the homepage.  

This only happens on the homepage, a good example is clicking on a report and hitting back to accesss other links (when you do that, the links are dead).  

Gene
Apr 7, 2009 at 7:44 PM
hi, any progress on this? or any other information that you may need?
Apr 8, 2009 at 10:10 AM
I have the exact same problem as above. Can we get a status on this?
Coordinator
Apr 9, 2009 at 8:10 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Apr 9, 2009 at 8:13 AM
What if you refresh the home page and retry ? does it work then ? is it only a problem when you use the IE "back" button ?
Apr 9, 2009 at 6:21 PM
please see my comments in the work item

refresh doesn't work and the links randomly do not work at times (not just with the back button)